Learn how to make fabulous soft furnishings for your home:
Curtains, roman blinds, quilts, pillows and cushions, napkins…. and more!
For every room: Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens – all around your home.
- Learn how to take measurements of your windows or furniture.
- Choose the right fabric.
- Design your own loose covers for furniture or bedroom: anything you need for your home:
START at the beginning and learn how to use a sewing machine.
For more advanced customers, WORK ON YOUR OWN PROJECT and get help from Regina.
You can choose the content that you want to learn – ask Regina 0868330264.
CLASSES: €80 for 4 x 2 hour private classes.
Curtains for all occasions:
- Measure a window or the area you wish to cover with curtains.
- Choose the right fabric and lining.
- Choosing a curtain rail - fitting the rail.
- The various types of pleats available.
- Upgrading your own curtains - replacing the lining?
- Sewing the panels together.
- Make a tieback.
WHAT KIND OF CLASSES WOULD INTEREST YOU!