Céad Míle Fáilte
ENJOY LEARNING HOW TO SEW: Dressmaking, Quilting, Patchwork, Applique – all kinds of needlecraft.
- Max only 1 – 2 per class – so that you can focus on what you want to learn and progress quickly! So work alone or bring a friend. Phone Regina to book: 0868330264.
- Arrange your class to start at a time and date that suits you! Regina is available weekdays or Saturday – mornings, afternoons or evenings.
- €80 for four 2 hour sessions: to include fabric for beginner projects together with a relaxing cuppa!
GALWAY ROSCOMMON ETB – SLIGO MAYO LEITRIM ETB (formerly the VEC)
If you would like to take a nightclass through the GRETB / SMLETB – phone your local Educational Training Board and ask for a class to be arranged in your local community centre with Regina as your tutor!
ARTS & CRAFTS: BAKING: Activities for adults and children.
Regina also has experience providing activities for adults and children with mental and physical disabilities, male and female. Design activities to suit your group – phone Regina: 0868330264.
Fairy Hill Crafts is a registered business based in Glann, Charlestown – between Ballaghaderreen and Charlestown and central to Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo and Galway.
Regina Stacey, the owner operator, has a BEd. (Hon) Home Economics degree and she specialises in Textiles, Needlecrafts, Interior Design and DIY. Regina also has a degree in Economics & Consumer Studies; a diploma in Sales & Marketing; a diploma in Project Management and over 30 years experience working in financial and sales environments, both in Ireland and Canada.
Regina is registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland and has a current Garda Vetting Certificate. Fairy Hill Crafts has been accepted onto the Crafts Council of Ireland’s (CCoI) Register of Craft Enterprises, as an Associate Member.
REVIEW OF REGINA’S WORK:
Craftworks Mayo assessed Regina’s craftwork in 2012, and they reported as follows:
‘Your product is unquestionably of the highest possible standard, your technical skills of embroidery, appliqué and other needlework skills are most impressive and can be described as best of class. As one assessor commented ‘amazing attention to detail’.
Madeline Mulrennan, President of St. Catherines College, Blackrock 2005.
‘Regina specialised in Fashion and Textiles and demonstrated throughout the four years a particular talent and interest in craftswork, design and textiles resulting in some exceptional pieces of embroidered, painted and woven textile work; intricately designed and beautifully finished.’
During her final year in College, Regina travelled to Helsinki in 2005 as part of the Erasmus Student Mobility programme to study Fashion and Textiles in the University of Helsinki.
- Regina is registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland and has an up-to-date Garda Vetting Certificate. Regina is also a registered tutor with the GRETB: Galway Roscommon Education Training Board teaching classes throughout Roscommon to day or nightclasses for various age groups.
- Regina also provides activities (Arts & Crafts or Baking) for mentally and physically handicapped adults in Aras Attracta, in Swinford.